Solar PV for Homeowners Webinar
27th May 2020
7.00pm - 8.00pm
The Solar PV for homeowners webinar is aimed at homeowners who are thinking of installing Solar PV panels in their homes. It will provide attendees with the knowledge required to make informed decisions when installing Solar PV.
Topics will include;
- Panel Types
- How many panels should I install ?
- How much electricity will they produce?
- How much money will I save?
- How much Co2 will I save?
- Financial payback
- Should I install a battery?
- Can I get paid for electricity that I don’t use?
- Planning permission requirements
- Optimising energy from the panels
- Do I need to install panels on a new house?
- Grants available
- Case studies
Date: 27th May 2020
Time: 7pm – 8pm
Click here to register to attend this webinar. Please note, this webinar will be recorded. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org